Management Trainees are placed in appropriate positions at the end of their graduate programme.
Purpose Successful candidates in the graduate programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading branded FMCG company.
Candidates should have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their honours or masters tertiary qualification in a field of study aligned to our business requirements (see below).
Graduates must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver's license.
1. Maintains tracking systems and databases.
2. Responsible for ongoing tracking of policy environment (Pan African focus)
3. Assists in developing materials, policy papers, issue briefs, PowerPoint presentations and talking points on issues for internal and external audiences including key business owners and policy makers.
4. Manage the development and execution of the company’s Public Policy Agenda
5. Monitor, track and evaluate issues linked to the Public Policy Agenda and prepare issue summaries, correspondence and related materials as needed by CA department
6. Work with the government affairs team to advance the company’s concerns/support
7. Co-develops policy positions and lobbying strategies on proposed legislation and regulations.
8. Conduct specific research projects as necessary and provide a written reports communicating the results of the research.
The company seeks management trainees who are team players, self-motivated, determined, flexible, resilient and curious to learn in an ever-changing world.
Minimum Qualifications Relevant Master’s or Honours degree in Public Policy/ Politics/ Economics. Knowledge and understanding of statistics is required.
Preferred Industry Experience: None
|Application Closing Date||2015/09/08|
CLICK HERE TO APPLY