Our internships are typically a 12-Month, full-time, paid experience in which you learn how to program in SAS and become a Base SAS Certified Professional. You will also receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education. Along with work projects, you get to network with fellow students and experts in your field. You also get immersed in SAS’ award-winning culture
- Applicants must be South African citizens with valid SA ID book
- Applicants must be 26 of age or under
- We’re particularly interested in candidates who are familiar with statistics and analytics.
- Sense of urgency
- Good Communication Skills
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
- Problem Solving
- Good numerical skills
- Highly pro-active and self-motivated
- Must have Initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Matric and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Linux and Unix (Optional)
How To Apply
For those seeking to get an internship with SAS, it is important to first ascertain whether or not they meet all of the qualifications for such a fellowship. The application process for those who qualify is a simple one as outlined by the information in this article.
Copy of your CV and tertiary results transcript or qualifications and graduate testimonials be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30 September 2015