Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
Gain exposure to various functions including but not limited to file management, legal correspondence management, general administration, and providing feedback to clients related to legal matters.
- Must have completed Matric (Grade 12)/N3 or equivalent qualification
In additional Post Matric requirement:
- Must have completed Paralegal studies; or about to complete paralegal studies.
- Must be SA Citizen
- Must be available immediately to commence with the Internship Programme in October 2015.
- Must be available for the duration of internship (12 months)
- Must have a passion to learn, integrity and good communication skills.
Accuracy, Administrative Skills, Analytical Thinking Ability, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Goal Setting Ability, Listening Skills, Networking, Organising Ability and Planning Ability, Problem Solving Ability, Teamwork, and Time-management skills
Acceptance of Change, Achievement Orientation, Action Orientation, Assertiveness, Administrative Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, Initiative, Integrity, Organisational Commitment, Personal Growth Orientation.
Closing Date: 15 October 2015
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Scorpion Legal Internship Opportunity 2015 (Gauteng)
Apply Online for the Scorpion Legal Internship Opportunity 2015 (Limpopo)