The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist SEO teams in their daily tasks
- Provide productive inputs at internal client meetings
- Learn and implement search engine optimisation techniques.
- To research and write quality and relevant content in a variety of fields and industries
- To research keywords in the target field and write content around these keywords for blogs, articles & press releases.
- Constantly improve your knowledge through reading and researching
· Be resourceful when confronted with a challenge
- Perform Link Profile Analysis for clients in a variety of fields and industries
- Build and manage relationships with suitable content suppliers
- Communicate to SEO Strategists regarding content and link opportunities
- Interest in developing an understanding of SEO and online publishing
- Analytical skills to assist in keyword research and web analytics
- Required to conduct basic updates on websites
- Report to SEO team leader on a daily/weekly basis
- Become Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ).
- Basic knowledge of search engines, websites and social media.
- Basic understanding of how search engines rank pages.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress and Joomla
- Blogging experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Being vocal and the ability to communicate technicalities effectively to a team
- Learn from and work alongside leaders in the SEO and Online Marketing Industry
- Get hands on training to further your industry knowledge (3 months on the job training)
- Possibility of permanent position.
- Ability to think out of the box
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, involved
- Team player
- Lateral thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Type: three to six months
Education: Undergraduate or Postgraduate in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant experience
Job level: Junior
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please send through your updated CV and motivation letter as to why you believe you are the best candidate for the position. Please use your name and the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Closing: 30 September 2015
Location: Cape Town
086 176 4669