We are seeking an Intern who will be responsible for doing a series of market research projects.
As an intern, you will witness ventures being built from scratch to market leadership. You will gain inside perspectives on online e-commerce, apply day-to-day management and build deep functional expertise. You will be part of an international team of highly talented people. Intern positions at Silvertree Capital provide a unique opportunity to learn, experience and join a first-class team.
You will be part of the team responsible for overseeing search engine marketing (SEM), online display advertising, mobile advertising and other performance-based lead generation programmes. This role will have close interactions with our knowledgeable internal team, as well as external teams. An analytical background, interest in data analysis, strong teamwork skills and innovative mindset are required.
- Account Management – evaluate and implement changes to paid search bids, keywords, and ad copy based on performance metrics such as click through rates, conversion rates and ROI.
- Account Strategy – evaluate and make recommendations for changes and test new opportunities based on the current market status and competition.
- Reporting – prepare, analyze and communicate performance statistics for completed projects and overall account health.
- Data Aggregation – source and prepare data analyses from numerous sources including internal database tools, third party systems, APIs and data feeds.
- Landing page optimization – identify and propose opportunities to improve user experience and increase conversion rates.
Education, Experience & Skills
- A University degree is mandatory
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills & data driven
Cultural & attitudinal fit
- Resourceful & innovative
- Big picture thinkers with ability to take initiative & solve problems
- Entrepreneurial & self motivated
- Value & detail orientated
Remuneration & Duration of Contract
- Dependent on level of experience
- 3 month limited duration contract
- Chance to renew as permanent position based on performance
How to apply
Please email the following requirements to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
Should you not receive feedback within 10 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful