Ref No.: 01/09/15HO
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed South African graduate aged between 20–30 years;
- Have completed a degree/ national diploma (NQF 6) or Honours degree; and
- Have obtained an average of 60% or higher in any of the following fields of study:
Interns in the following fields of study are encouraged to join the Stats SA two-year Internship Programme
- System Development and Analysis
- Economics and Econometrics
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Internal Audit
All Internship opportunities are primarily based at Head Office in Pretoria but a limited number of posts are allocated to the various provinces based on their needs.
- A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the above-mentioned fields.
- Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply using this Reference Numbner: 02/09/15HO
How to apply
Closing date is 18 September 2015
Important note: Please note that only applications submitted on our Internship form 2016/17 will be considered (Download here) ● Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only ● Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment ● Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Manager: Recruitment and Appointments, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Delta Heights Building, corner Madiba and Thabo Sehume Streets, Pretoria. Applicants can hand deliver their applications to the closest provincial office.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Ms Z Buthelezi at (012) 310 4893 or Ms L Nel at 012 310 8319.
Stats SA endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation, e.g. Employment Equity Act, 1998.
Via – Stats SA