DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Researchers with proposal writing, data collection, analysis and report writting
- Assist with organising Research Unit seminars and workshops
- Assist the Research Unit to host seminars and workshop
- Administrative duties
- Any Other Duty as assigned by Management of the Research Unit.
- Honours Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Public Management/Administration, Political Science, Social Science or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- design research proposal
- present research proposal
- work across research disciplines
- work independently
- work to deadlines
- field of research
- new opportunities in research
- research designs
- research theory and practice
- research trends
How To Apply
CV’s with the required supporting documents or submit a detailed CV, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, identity document and a cover letter to the GPL, Ten Sixty Six Building, 12th Floor. Cnr of Pritchadt and Harrison streets, Johannesburg.
Failure to submit required documents will result in the application not being considered.
A candidate that was previously employed under any internship programme or currently employed will not be considered.