- The C-Class in East London requires a first overall pre calculation within a multinational project team.
- Within the legal Entity of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd. (MBSA) you will learn about controlling initiatives from a group perspective.
- Supporting the operational planning within the overheads team for the years 2016 and 2017.
- International assignment abroad within the C-Class production network in order to learn best practises.
- New system implementation and accounting standards with an international project team.
Furthermore for this position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & Economics, International Management, Economics, Business & Engineering or similar subject.
- A major in Controlling, Finance Accounting, Tax, Automotive Industry, Planning/Reporting or a comparable area of emphasis are preferred.
- Internships in Finance & Controlling are preferred.
You also need to convince with your personality:
- We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and desire for change.
- Openness and the highest possible standards of integrity, willingness to work globally and cross-culturally.
- Enjoy working in an international working environment and possess a high level of mobility and flexibility.
- Pragmatic and organized approach to work.
- High level of motivation to take on, and enjoy management responsibility.
How to apply
Applications close on 08 October 2015.
Click here to apply online
If you match the pre-selection criteria, you will be invited to an assessment in November 2015, in East London. The earliest possible start date is 01 December 2015.