Adapt IT is an innovative, specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider, delivering a variety of specialised turnkey IT solutions and services to the Manufacturing, Education, Financial Services and Energy sectors in over 24 countries worldwide.
- Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
- Driver’s license
- Oracle PL/SQL
- C++ (Pro C)
Character traits that will improve your change to be selected are:
- You are a person that can evaluate multiple solutions / approaches to solving a problem, being sensitive to the cost associated with each solution.
- You prefer to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You have a sense of pride and ownership in your work and take responsibility for the quality of work produced.
- You function well in an environment where software development is governed by a set of standards and also contribute to the continuous development of new standards.
- You are committed to on-time delivery
- Develop and enhance software applications according to agreed specifications
- Conduct unit testing
- Render application implementation, maintenance and support assistance.
- Research into appropriate technologies as directed
Closing date is 22 October 2015
Submission Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org