· A completed degree, or final year student in: Computer Science, IT or Information Engineering
· Passion for software and application development
· An innovative approach to problem solving and solution development
· Passion for building products that will change the world!
You will be a part of a creative team – led by industry pioneers – responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification; through to developing, testing and launching.
Candidates to submit:
· A CV or relevant contact details (E-mail address and/or mobile number)
· A brief overview of their project/development portfolio and experience
· A brief motivation outlining how they feel they possess an innovative approach to problem solving and solution development
Selected candidates will be short-listed and contacted directly for an interview
Interested candidates to respond via e-mail to: email@example.com by Friday, 30 October 2015