Our 12 week semester will be held from November 2, 2016 through February 22, 2016.
Blackstar is a creative environment and is always looking for new ways to use art and design to elevate our messages and brands to the client and other stakeholders. Whether it is through print, web, or other mediums creative juices are always flowing.
As a Junior Graphic Designer Intern, some of the awesome things you could work on include:
· Assist with projects from conception through completion.
· Work with and learn from the Directors, Designers, to better understand what it is like to work for
* Must be currently enrolled as a full time student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
* Must be an undergraduate junior, Senior, or a Graduate student
* Must have good grades
* Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Aftereffects.
* Course work in in graphic design, typography, motion design, infographics.
Kindly email us a 1 page motivational letter, CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 31 October 2015