Job title: Graphic Designer (Intern)
Remuneration: Market Related
Key performance areas:
- Create and design page layout using magazine style guide in relevant design programmes.
- Ability to capture the ethos of the magazine in its design and all related brand activity.
- Produce professionally designed and presented documents.
- Amend layouts, select fonts and integrate with graphics.
- Ensure text and images are ready for design as well as to manipulate images for print and digital formats.
- Create final PDF’s for print digital formats.
- Retouching and converting work to appropriate format and colour.
- Update websites and assist with managing social accounts.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Must have design and graphic skills
- Must have practical marketing training
- Must be able to use Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other DTP programmes
- Must be detail oriented and possess good interpersonal skills
- Must Have ability to apply basic sale techniques and marketing techniques
- Ability to determine customer needs within area of responsibility
- Ability to identify market which is served by each product
Should the above appeal to you, then kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Tuesday 27/10/15.