Vopak Terminal’s mission is to ensure safe, reliable and effective storage and handling of bulk liquid products at key marine locations that are critical to our customers around the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at Vopak Training Centre situated in Blend Plant for a period of approximately 6 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training within a Chemical Plant environment for a period of another 6 months.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 1 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Age group 18 – 30 years.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage
- Must be residing within Durban area.
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Time keeping
- Willing to do ad hoc activities
A detailed CV together with certified ID copy and relevant qualifications must be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date is 23 October 2015. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Should you not hear from us 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.