- 3-4 month unique internship providing training in industry research
- Experience in being part of executing a client project
- Performance based evaluation leading to possible enrolment in the talent pool for future employment
- Networking with professionals: Degree-level Postgraduates, Masters and MBA graduates from an array of industries
- A good degree in a suitable discipline: IT, Economics, Finance, Chemical Engineering
- 1 year experience in research is desired
- Post graduate degree: Honours / Masters will be an advantage
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
- Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
- Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
- Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
- Become recognised as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
- Strong client focus
- Results oriented & proactive approach
- Good knowledge / strong interest in the respective industry
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Confident with ability to present at senior level
- Innovative approach to research development
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
How to apply:
Please email your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have not received a response after three weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.