The contract is approximately 3 - 4 months.
- Delight our customers by proving superb service by responding immediately and professionally to their queries via phone, email, live-chat or support software.
- Exceed customer expectations by resolving their questions and fulfillment queries.
- Process exchanges and returns efficiently and timeously.
- Manage customer expectations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Work as a team to ensure that the response rate on customer queries is minimized.
- Work in a fun, energetic, cool and collaborative environment.
- Proactively seeks out information or solves problems in order to delight our customers.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Recent graduate (within the past 9months) or currently studying an undergraduate degree/diploma.
- Positive attitude, understanding and passionate about making people happy.
- Strong attention to detail and super organised with superb time management.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Full command of English.
- Confident with computers – Word and Excel.
- Passionate about fashion, décor, kitchen ware, gadgets or art.
No experience required.
Please send your CV (Max 2pages) along with an up to 1 page cover letter explaining why you’d like to join us. Please also provide a link to your Linkedin Profile.
Lcoation: Cape Town
Appy to: firstname.lastname@example.org