- To develop and implement in conjunction with regional marketing and product development a holistic proposition for various segments as dictated by customer needs and insight, as we change market conditions.
- Co-develop and execute with the broader CMO the strategic plan around voice and internet propositions for the segment.
- Identifying market and competitive trends, developing and refining relevant value propositions to match these trends as well as developing marketing strategies and programs to drive growth in the segments in conjunction with the relevant departments of marketing
The Graduate will be responsible for the following among others:
- Buy and activate MTN, Vodacom and Cell C SIM cards to test the customer experience journeys and identify any gaps, insights.
- Monthly visits to the MTN Stores for general feedback on customer experience and product knowledge.
- Align service delivery to changing market segments
- Understand customer needs and develop and fine-tune systems accordingly
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are satisfied through appropriate systems, processes and procedures
- Put contingency plans in place to prevent delays and enhance the customer experience
- Adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future
- Initiate change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
- Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gain a general understanding of purchase and usage behaviour in the relevant segments
- Find ways to improve purchase and usage patterns in the relevant segment through added features, pricing and distribution channels
- Find ways to stimulate demand in the relevant segment
- Recommend changes to products and services based on the analysis of the trends and patterns identified in the real-time operational performance data
- 3 year Degree / Diploma in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
How to apply
Click here to apply online