Main purpose of the job:
To support Finance Controlling concerning the maintenance of SAP Master Data and Workflow tables based on input for the different controlling areas (Production & Services)
Criteria for selection:
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have completed a BCom or Diploma in Accounting / Financial Management / Cost Management or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2015);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to meet deadlines and deliver to expectations
- Able to analyse information/problem solve
Key areas of responsibility:
- To support management with monthly forecast, budget, and month end process
- Engage with CFM, Production line managers and SDM’s to get feedback on the influencing factors on the forecast, budget and month end analysis.
- Engage with production controlling to get a full understanding of monthly allocations
- Ensure completeness of monthly journals and allocations within given deadlines.
- Deliver work according defined processes and documentation
- Suggest improvements within the team
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Consideration will be given to ALL race groups from financially disadvantaged backgrounds (proof may be required). Immediate family members of current T-Systems employees are not eligible to apply.
The deadline for all applications is 16 October 2015. Should you not have received a response within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.