dhk architects offers a number of paid full-time internships to architecture students every year. We have positions available in our Cape Town office for 2016, for a period of 6 months. Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of work in an architectural practice, from design and documentation, up to and including site work.
Interns will be expected to contribute to existing as well as new projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies Degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong architectural design, model making and Revit skills
- Creative, independent thinking and self-motivated
- Hard working and reliable
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Closing Date: 18 October 2015
Please send your CV and examples of your work for attention of Renske Haller to email@example.com.