So, to help make sense of it all, eNCA is developing a team of highly-skilled multimedia reporters for a digitally disrupted world.
We're looking for smart, curious and energetic newshounds for eNCA's latest internship challenge.
You need to have stamina. You need to be a recent graduate. And, most importantly, you need to be a great storyteller.
Is that you?
What about being able to tick these boxes?
- Permanently attached to a mobile device
- Record the world as you see it
- Have your own blog
- Regularly engage on social media
- Can operate photo and video editing software
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Understand how the web has evolved and are able to express a view on where it is going
- Recently completed or completing a 3-year qualification
Then you could be the mobile journalist we're looking for.
If you pass our tough assignment and are accepted on to the #eNCAmojo Bootcamp, you'll spend a year at eNCA, where we'll refine and hone your skills to:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY