Where we need help?
This role is a great supporting role for our team. The successful intern will be responsible for
- Filing large volumes of invoices and documentation for future reference.
- Tagging and labeling of assets for internal asset registers
- Updating Insurance policies when changes occur
- Managing and executing the internal stock clearance process
- Attaching of invoices to entries in our accounting system
- Capturing of expenses/invoices in our accounting system
- Completing and recording company credit applications
- Capturing of third party customer orders
- Ordering of stationery and office consumables within budgets
How would you describe yourself?
- Are you organized?
- Are you detail-orientated?
- Great IT skills and comfort in working in different databases
- Excellent time management skills and a strong level of self management
- Recently completed your Degree with a business and/or finance orientation.
This role is all about getting your foot into the working world. Whilst our interns don't just “do the coffee run” we do have pretty good coffee at Yuppiechef. Apply and we could be chatting soon...perhaps over some coffee or tea.
Click Here To Apply For Finance Internship At Yuppiechef 2015