Duties and responsibilities:
- Core functions in the salary division.
- Core functions in the procurement division.
- Core functions in the asset administration division.
- Core functions in the creditors division.
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Equivalent qualification.
- Communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year to participate in the project.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply
Closing date is 20 October 2015.
Click here to apply online
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3934/3687.