- Degree in Marketing
- No work experience required
- Southern Africa background will be an advantage (exchange student)
- Ability to communicate in either French or Portugese will be an added advantage.
• This is a one year graduate placement in the Southern Africa Pharmaceutical Marketing & Sales team. The graduate will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands across 11 Southern African Markets.
• The gradate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing & sales principles, support the brand and sales managers with developing and implementing brand strategy, supporting sales delivery and build a foundation in pharmaceuticals.
• The graduate will have the opportunity to present their projects to senior management during the placement and develop their presentation and communication skills.
Apply Online for the GlaxoSmithKline Marketing and Sales Graduate 2015