Our company is looking to hire a male intern (with a possible permanent position thereafter) that can assist with our media exposure & social media management.
We are looking for a young, hip, dynamic & energetic guy to join our fast growing team. The candidate should ideally have a background in Graphic Design & an interest in Social Media, Photography & Communications. Experience on social media platforms is a huge advantage!
The successful candidate will be part of building the company’s new brand look & feel & website. A keen interest & experience in website design | advertising | photography & social media is therefore essential.
• Excellent concept design ability for digital & print projects
• Ability to handle multiple projects & responsibilities simultaneously
• Take projects from conceptual right through to completion
• Participate in testing website changes for functional & technical
• ±1 years design experience
• Translate brands understanding into design, logos & CI’s
• Flair for thinking beyond the brief
• Understanding of print design & printing processes
• Brilliant typesetting eye & love of typefaces
• Image editing & vector illustrations
• Social Media platform layouts
• Active Social Media advertising
• Active Social Media concepts & designs
• Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects & Studio Premier
An eye for a good photo & photography skills are a huge bonus!
The candidate would need to report back to the company's director but should also be confident enough to handle certain projects on their own & in a timely fashion.
Please be advised that the candidate will have to attend events on behalf of the company, which means sometimes working after-hours & over weekends.
A valid driver’s licence & own transport is a must.
The position is available from November 2015 on a three-month trial contract, after which depending on the candidate's performance, he might be offered a renewed contract.
Please email your CV, Portfolio & a letter of motivation outlining why you would be perfect for this job to email@example.com.
Please include contactable references (email addresses & phone numbers), your social media handles & a recent photograph of yourself.
If you haven't heard from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccesful.