Tasks are varied and not always routine and will include the following:
- Provide Transactional HR support across all processes and across all businesses units.
- Support internal client groups through Remedy with responses to queries and provision of advise and guidance with in the service agreement.
- Coordinate the smooth running of internal and external audits e.g. BBBEE.
- Manage the employee interface, ensuring understanding, compliance and satisfaction with HR Policies and processes mitigating risk of employee dissatisfaction and litigation.
- Manage the quality of all employee data and maintain records in HR systems to ensure entries are updated for payroll and other key HR processes
- e.g. SHL,Workday and CRS.
- Participate on key HR projects which need transactional HR input.
- Support continuous improvement activities to further simplify and standardise processes.
- Provides and administration Function for HR.
- Processes all new employees and terminations by accurately capturing all the required information in line with SOP.
- Types all employment contracts to the required standard.
- Updates the organogram by accurately making changes on a monthly basis and ensures that the recently updated copy is signed/approved and kept on file.
- Assist the HR Department with typing documents and correspondence when required.
- Runs monthly HR Reports.
- Types and updates Job Descriptions and ensures that updated hard copies are kept on file.
- Degree in Human Resources/Administration
- Good understanding of report writing, systems and interpretation
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Email,
- Ability to use own initiative and discretion.
- The ability to work with people and manage stake holders
Click here to apply online