* Three year Tertiary qualification in human resources Relevant experience will be an added advantage
* Computer literate i.e. MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Valid Driver's license
* Good Interpersonal Skills Communication Skills i.e. verbal & Written
• Assist in the implementation of HR Policies
• Assist in the development and implementation of WSP
• Assist in debt collection unit
• Assist in capturing leave data and other Personnel related files
• Assist Benefits Officer in capturing date on various forms of termination of employment
• Assist in HR audit purposes.
To apply please forward your application as follows: the application letter, a comprehensive CV and recent certified copies of your academic qualifications and identity documents to: Registry Office, 24 Hertzog Street, Hartswater Municipal Offices during office hours 08h00 to 16h00 or post to Private Bag X3, Hartswater, 8570, . o For the attention of: The Acting Municipal Manager, on or or before the 16 October 2015.
Emailed and faxed applications will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Fraudulent academic qualifications or documentation will result into the immediate disqualification of your application. Phokwane municipality reserves the right not to fill the post, should there be no suitable candidate identified.
Late submission will be disqualified. Should you not receive any response within three (3) months after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful. Submission without certified of academic qualifications will not be considered. All successful candidates will be subjected to vetting by the municipality.
Enquiries: HR Manager, Mr. B. B. Marima during working hours. Telephone: 053 474 9700 Appointment will be in terms of the council's employment equity plan which ensures representation of designated groups in the municipality. I NOTE: t is recommended that proof of registration for the minimum competency levels training is attached to the CV of the applicant if not completed.