The (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has a twelve month internship opportunity for two Interns seeking experience in the field of Human Resources. These positions are based in Pretoria.The CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Under the leadership and guidance of the HR Managers, these Interns will assist with the following: Perform all administrative duties as required for recruitment, selection and placement;
- Determine resources and skills required to achieve organisation objectives;
- Feed new information in the Management Information System (MIS), and monitor quality of data and generate management reports;
- Assist with the implementation of the employee wellness programme;
- Compile the skills development plan;
- Advise/guide line management/staff on HR and labour matters in accordance with organisational policies and procedures;
- Career development and performance management initiatives in the unit;
- Succession planning initiatives in the unit;
- Perform all other HR related administrative task.
- National diploma in human resources management or equivalent.
- A bachelors degree would be advantageous;
- Must have a desire to learn essential skills relating to human resources;
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Computer literacy skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 October 2015. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: HR Internship: Reference No:305998)