Main purpose of the job:
- To assist and maintain an effective IT support service thereby enabling staff in the organization to use the IT systems provided in support of business activities with the minimum of down time or difficulty caused by systems failure.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Organize and maintain effective IT support through the provision of a telephone/e-mail helpdesk service, by which customers can register system faults and be responded to in a timely and appropriate manner that ensures customer satisfaction and minimizes problems.
- Ensure that all routine housekeeping and other operational tasks are carried out with the minimum disruption to customers by maintaining system performance, availability and disaster recovery procedures.
- Call logging system
- Working to defined service level commitments
Criteria for selection:
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have completed a National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements ;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2015);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Click Here To Apply