Meltwater is the global industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with business critical information. We are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals to participate in our African Expansion through our Cape Town Office & Africa Office (also based in Cape Town).
This opportunity represents a unique chance to participate within a global start-up project, with a vision to create a strong African footprint.
Meltwater has experienced significant growth in the South Africa since its entry into the market in 2008. Our success has resulted in a need for a team fully focussed on business in the region.
Meltwater offers a diverse range of career opportunities based on your potential and talent. You will join our International Management Trainee Programme as a Sales Consultant, then progress through our entry-level management positions.
We are looking for ambitious professionals who are eager to roll up their sleeves and help us grow our presence across Africa, by focussing on B2B sales predominantly in all countries through the region.
New business development and client acquisition. In the first month, Sales Consultants go through our breakthrough training program, it not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also guides you through the fundamentals of the B2B sales process. Continuous training is provided on how to research, present and sell Meltwater services to C-Level executives across all industries.
Meltwater offers an exciting career path with plenty of International opportunities for personal and professional growth in a fast paced environment.
We are offering:
- Fun, cosmopolitan and international work culture
- Continuous training throughout your career
- Accelerated leadership and promotion program
- Global career opportunities
- Competitive salary model (basic, bonuses, and uncapped commission structure)
- VALID SOUTH AFRICAN WORK PERMIT IS A MUST
- University degree or equivalent (any discipline) Keen interest in business on an international level
- B2B sales experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English
- French beneficial for Africa Office Applicants
How to apply
- If you aspire to be part of our vibrant Cape Town team, send your CV and a personal application letter to Sarah Assaad/ email@example.com to apply.
- If you aspire to be part of our vibrant Meltwater Africa team ,send your CV and a personal application letter to Sarah Assaad/ firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Please state “Internship Position” in the subject line of your application.