Interns get paid for teaching fellow interns and academy students, as well as for participating in our various corporate projects.
The internship is backed by a studio and academy that has been established for almost a decade now.
Interns will become part of the studio production and creative team. They will receive hands on training from industry experts and lecturers, as well as invest their skills in work on behalf of clients of the studio.
• Good communicator (written and spoken) and have an excellent command of English
• Neat, presentable and trendy
• Well Organized, disciplined individual
• Good working knowledge of makeup art, techniques & trends
• Have a your own Makeup kit or products
• Eager to learn new skills, especially new ways to style
• Interested to teach others new skills and techniques and share your knowledge and experience
Are you experienced in one or more of these techniques:
• Bridal Makeup
• Day and evening makeup
To apply, click here.
This position is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.