These opportunities are available within the claim department in based in Allen’s Nek (Roodepoort), Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Bellville.
Cndidate will report to the Claims Hub Manager.
LegalWise exists to provide access to justice for many South Africans, offering a more affordable way to gain access to legal assistance and to enforce and defend their legal rights.
- Sorting of claim documents
- Indexing of these documents according to a specified order
- Tracking of daily activity stats in respective of claim files processed
- 3rd year Legal Students (Bcom Law, LLB, BProc, BA law) or Completed Paralegal Diploma
- Previous vac work at a law firm advantageous but not a perquisite.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Action Orientation
- General Legal Knowledge
- Quality Orientation/Attention to detail
- Organised/ Methodical
How to apply
- Legal Temps are required in various locations as indicated above therefore, it is essential that you please indicate the location of your preference on your application!
- All Legal Temps will be appointed on a fixed term contract for a period of two months, pending project requirements. Clear ITC and criminal checks is a pre-requisite requirement.
- If you haven’t received feedback from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it to be unsuccessful.
- Please forward your CV to the LegalWise Human Capital Department on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.