Enjoy a challenging and fulfilling career with an international employer. Pioneer Hi-Bred International has business operations in more than 90 countries, and is committed to increasing food production with high quality Pioneer brand products and agronomic knowledge that maximizes agricultural productivity. By combining conventional and advanced plant genetics, Pioneer is delivering solutions to help meet the needs of a growing population’s demand for agricultural seeds.
- Coordinate marketing activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up on projects and gathering data required by the marketing manager
- Review Marketing material from a Language/ technical point of view.
- Coordinate and mange SMS and Email communication to customers
- Tertiary education in either Marketing/Agricultural field
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to do technical writing and screening of Afrikaans material.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Click Here To Apply