Siyashesha Leadership Incubator seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Intern for its M&E unit, to be based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will be looking to grow their experience in M&E and be part of a dynamic team.
- Currently completing or recently graduated with a formal qualification in M&E or Programme Evaluation;
- Demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career in the field of monitoring and evaluation;
- This internship position will suit young graduates who are looking to gain more knowledge and experience in M&E;
- Can work well in a diverse team, target driven and hard working;
- Additionally, candidates should possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge in social science research methodology;
- Strong analytical skills, both in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Report writing skills;
- Willingness to participate in and undertake a variety of tasks, not limited to: fieldwork, instrument design, data analysis and data capturing.
A comfortable stipend will be paid over the internship period, commensurate with experience and skills set.
To apply, submit:
- A cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position and your CV;
- A certified copy of your highest qualification/degree obtained;
- An unpublished writing sample of about 10 pages; and
- Three contactable references and their contact details.
to email@example.com with the subject line “M&E Intern”.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator reserves the right to not make an appointment, should we not find the right candidate. If you have not received a response to your application by November 15, 2015, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more about Siyashesha Leadership Incubator, refer to www.activateleadership.co.za.