Place within organisation
Reporting to the Director of International Operations
Works closely with team leaders
- Daily checks of all data sets used in the Media Trader reports
- Coordinate reports within SLA
- Oversee all running reporting projects and ensure quality delivery
- Collects information for reports from multiple adservers.
- Provide feedback to the Media Trader on low performance clients
- Sends accurate reports to customers, account managers or media traders and takes care of the continuity.
- Ensure accurate and timely registration in the invoicing tool.
- Participate in optimal work flow compilation
- Maintain a professional approach to customer questions and take care of adhoc requests.
- Supports the Media Traders on administration and reporting tasks during absence and work overload.
- Gives input to the Director of Operations regarding trends and points of attention for reporting.
Knowledge and experience
- Grade 12/Student.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interest in online marketing
- Strong computer skills especially in excel.
- Strong analytic skills
- Must be solution oriented and focused on results
- Quality and service conscious
- Willing to learn and work with large amounts of data.
- Display professional and example behavior at all times
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and towards clients/colleagues.
- Ability to motivate and stimulate fellow team members
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Be approachable and open to criticism
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to take decisions independently but within the company guidelines.
- Problem solving: thinks in terms of possibilities. Is able to solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Customer and service-orientated: is orientated towards the satisfaction of customers and actively seeks for ways of keeping up this satisfaction and if possible of increasing it.
- Enterprising: Is alert to opportunities in the market and has the courage to take risks in benefiting from those opportunities
- Advisory skills: helps in acquiring understanding of the possible consequences of decisions. Offers support in arriving at solutions to problems.
- Negotiating: Is able to reach an agreement and is capable of gaining an advantage (financially – budget wise).
- Cooperation: Making an active contribution to a joint result (organisational target) or to resolving problems or conflicts.
- Contractual skills: Gets on with other people without difficulty, gets to know and wants to get to know people of varying natures under diverse circumstances.
- Personal strength: Personality with own initiative, self-motivating and strong-willed; has the courage to say what he/she thinks and to adopt an independent viewpoint; efficient under pressure, keeps a cool head and continues to function effectively in stressful situations.
- Professional ability: has good knowledge on products and services of DQ&A and knows to apply this knowledge while solving problems.
- Planning and organising: applies structure to time, space and priority in dealing with problems.
- Commercial skills: actively seeks for commercial opportunities and knows the persuade clients of the benefits of (new) products/services
- Power of persuasion: presents own point of view in an empathetic and enthusiastic way and does not allow to be defeated by powerful reactions and opposition.
Closing Date: 28 October 2015
Location: Cape Town
DQ&A Media Group
+27 21 469 8540