The successful applicants will gain experience in:
– Marketing strategising
– Campaign planning & execution
– Events & activations planning & execution
– National & international marketing campaign roll-outs
– Experience in all aspects of marketing and brand management
– Possibility of a permanent position being offered at the completion of the internship
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
– Be fluent in English (well-written & spoken)
– Currently be studying or have completed a tertiary degree/diploma along the lines of marketing, brand management, event management, public relations, communications and/or media studies – but this is not a necessity
– Have your own transport or be able to secure transport when necessary
– Be resourceful, diligent, punctual and professional
– Be available for possible national travel
– Be able to commit for at least one full month or the desired three months
The internship will be unpaid, but benefits as a result of events, marketing campaigns and activations provided.
The positions are immediately available.
Contact: Roxy on email@example.com
Closing Date: 20 October 2015
Should you not hear from me within 2 weeks, please consider your applications unsuccessful.