Frey’s is situated 15 minutes from Hillcrest on the freeway.
To develop and successfully implement a business plan that optimises both the organizational and operational performance of the Manufacturing function in order to ensure the long term sustainability of the Frey’s brand through the efficient and effective coordination of all manufacturing activities.
The position requires individuals who can be developed to perform the following tasks:
- Formulate functional strategy
- Integrate and manage functional teams
- Planning, implementing an following up on processes within the department
- Focuses on being cost effective
- Annual planning and setting priorities for teams
- Manage and improve productivity and related efficiencies
- Achieve production targets, Efficiency standards and quality standards
- Manage and control financial, physical, process and human resources aspects
- Manage and control processes from raw material to finished goods
- Monitor, control and improve production processes, capacities and plant output
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Reporting on and tracking of daily, weekly and monthly production performance
- Monitor technical and other developments related to factory operations
Competencies will include but is not limited to:
- Strong line management / people skills and drive
- Coaching and feedback ability
- Performance monitoring and measurement
- Ability to build relationships at cross functional levels
- Action orientated individual with good planning and problem solving skills
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
· A recognized business qualification in business or operations management
· Senior Certificate on NQF level #4 (Grade 12)
· Numeracy on NQF level #4 (Grade 12)
- Advanced computer skills
Candidate Application Procedure
- Please send your CV along with a 1 page motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position which you are applying for.
- The closing date for application submission is 20 October 2015.
- All CV’s received will be considered as long as they meet the minimum requirements as indicated above
If we have not contacted you within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.