Foundation for the Future is our flagship programme within Advisory, where we seek to groom graduates to take on the role of consultants (over a 2 year period), and in doing so, create leadership of the Future.
On a rotational basis each successful graduate will learn all our areas of business within the Consulting space.
Roles And Responsibilities
- To attend an intensive induction based on our work methodologies, programmes we use and soft skills training off site, in Johannesburg, for a period of 4 weeks
- Have a high learning potential
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- A learning attitude
- Have strong networking abilities
- Analytical thinker
- Ablity to see the bigger picture, with an attention to detail
- Ability to take direction well
- Strong work ethic
Minimum Academic Requirements:
An honours degree in either of the following areas of specialisation, with a subminimum of 65% average:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Computer Systems
- Business Science
- Accounting (non CA stream)
If we do not contact you by 30 November 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
Closing Date: 10 November 2015
How To Apply
Please send your full university transcripts, CV, ID and matric results to email@example.com