You are keen to gain an insight into the exciting world of real estate and the Engel & Völkers brand? You want to further your personal development and stand out from the crowd with your highly motivated attitude and likeable manner? If you are interested and enthusiastic about the prospect of unlimited earning potential, then Engel & Völkers is the right address for you!
- Acquisition of properties
- Valuation of properties and creation of detailed real estate concepts
- Contact person and consultant for clients during the entire process through to the signing of contracts
- Presentation of properties
- Professional and ongoing client support
- Implementation of sales and marketing activities
- A very innovative commission structure
- Internationally accredited training at our In-house training academy
- A team-oriented and diverse corporate culture within a highly professional consultancy network operating on a national and international scale.
- Our performance-related working agreement makes excellent salary opportunities possible.
- We provide you with a professional springboard for launching your self-employed career.
- Our performance related remuneration system rewards you for your personal success and provides excellent income opportunities.
- Rewards and incentive structures
- A high degree of commitment and an independent way of working
- Basic IT literacy
- Entrepreneurial way of the thinking and working
- Acquisition and negotiating talents
- Good persuasive powers and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
- A business-related vocational/academic qualification
- Professional sales experience, preferably in the property industry
- Good-natured conduct, a confident, friendly manner and a professional appearance
- Very good interpersonal skills and a strong sense of team spirit
We have positions available in Broadacres / Fourways area.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing: 25 October 2015
Apply online or or email email@example.com