AMEC seeks to appoint a research intern, based in Johannesburg.
The intern will be provided with the opportunity to gain work experience in a research environment, and will given stipends to cover their expenses. Internship programme will range from three to six months.
Starting date: 26 October 2015.
- Students who are either in the final year of their undrgraduate studies, or have just graduated in International Relations, Political science or in a related field of study;
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post-graduate degree
- Bring excellent research and writing skills;
- Be highly motivated, analytically rigorous, thorough and reliable.
- Ability to plan and execute qualitative research;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage at all levels;
- Excellent report writing skills and an analytical approach;
- Fluency in English
To apply, submit a detailed CV, motivation letter and one sample of writing (preferably unedited by anyone else) to Nazlie@amec.org.za.
Closing date: Friday, 16 October, 2015
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Your motivation letter should explain why you want to work for AMEC, and what qualities and experience you would bring to the role.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about Afro-Middle East Centre, refer to http://amec.org.za.