If you view yourself as someone who can work and thrive in a new and challenging environment and would like the opportunity to work at this dynamic company, with its empowering and caring culture, then apply for our fantastic Graduate Programme.
Students with the following qualifications are invited to apply:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (B. Eng. University) – RF / Digital
In making the final selection, first preference will be given to:
- PDI individuals.
- Candidate must be a South African Citizen.
- Have a conscious self-discipline approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Computer literate
- Be a able to work both in a team and independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- The ability to function well under pressure.
How To Apply
Please fax a copy of your CV, qualifications and ID to fax: 021 880 8518 / email to email@example.com for Attention Siphokazi.
Should you not receive correspondence from Reutech Radar Systems within two months from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.