If you are an Undergraduate Student majoring in Economics, Management or Information Technology, who is seriously considering a SAP Consulting Career this opportunity is for you!
- Open 12th of October 2015
- Close 12th of November 2015
- 20 Candidates are selected from applications received to participate
- Download Application Here or requested firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application forms need to be filled out (typed out in the given word format) and submitted to Melindi Viljoen at email@example.com
- Training is carried out from the 30th November 2015 to the 11th December 2015 (you will need to be available from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday during this period)
- There is no cost involved: 4most carries the cost of the facilitation of your training as well as the examination thereof.
- Temporary paid positions as Junior SAP Business One Consultants will be offered to selected candidates chosen from the pool of participants who pass the SAP Business One Certification.
- The term of temporary positions will last for a probationary period of 3 months: from 1 January 2016 to 31st March 2016
- After this Probationary period, those who meet the criteria required within this period, will be offered permanent Junior SAP Business One Consulting positions.