The Southdowns College vision is to create dynamic, independent leaders for a global society and our aim is to provide a progressive education for all pupils whilst respecting individual needs.
The college embraces diversity and change in pursuit of academic, sporting and cultural excellence, whilst providing social and leadership skills and nurturing spiritual growth.
Sport Internship: – 1 year contract
Ideally applicants should have either completed their undergraduate degree and be enrolled at UNISA for their PGCE or be in their final year of Human Movement Studies (correspondence).
In addition the applicant should be:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and creative
- Proficient in English
- Have excellent computer skills and be keen to develop these skills further (mobile device knowledge a recommendation)
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Willing to be involved in school activities
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by experienced educator/s.
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an independent school environment
- A monthly stipend
Appointment date: January, 2016.
All candidates should submit, via e-mail, a letter of application, a full CV containing details of qualifications and experience together with two recent testimonials and two contactable references. Kindly state the position for which you have applied as the subject of your email and request a “read receipt” for your own confirmation.
Irene, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa