This opportunity exists in the Technical/Engineering Department at PFG Building Glass.
Minimum educational requirement is a Degree in Control, Geology, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. er.
Duties will include:
• Analysis of Production data to establish conformance to operating and process standard
• Perform physical tests to verify data in the event of non-conformance
• Interpret. anal, and test outcomes to recommend corrective action to maintain the process control
• Monitor implementation of recommendations
• Assess the causes of process and determine methods to avoid recurrence.
Should you be interested, please forward your application to the Training Coordinator by submitting the following documents: a short CV, Cover letter, Matric certificate, full academic record and certified ID copy at email@example.com.
Tel: (011) 360 1479/1766
Closing: 15 October 2015