Every year, BBD hires 7 talented graduates from all over the country to join our team. In addition to invaluable experience at South Africa’s largest and longest standing, custom software development company, these applicants also have the opportunity to work for a permanent position at BBD (which comes with VIP access to the cappuccino machine).BBD offers positions in the Graduate Programme, and candidates will be employed full time by BBD. This programme is designed to provide accelerated training to graduates in order to be integrated in to the business. Successful candidates will be exposed to project work and mentorship, ensuring a great start to their IT careers.
BBD is South Africa’s premier custom software development company with a 30-year track record in delivering working software solutions.
- South African citizen studying or qualified at a South African university
- Passionate about creating and building software
- Studying or qualified in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, Informatics or any related IT fields with a minimum academic average of 65%Graduate Programme at BBD 2016
- Less than 1 year working experience?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An open mind and an awesome work ethic
- The ability to work within an unstructured environment
- A strong sense of self discipline, personal accountability and urgency
- Attention to detail
- A professional, enthusiastic approach to learning and teamwork
- A certified ID document
- Most recent academic results
How to applyClosing date is 15 December 2015.
Click here to apply online
Should you not be contacted within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.