• Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (CTA) or equivalent from a SAICA accredited university, or registered for CTA.
Key Performance Areas
• Successful completion of the SAICA qualifying examinations; • Comply with the SAICA training regulations; • Comply with the SAICA framework; • Execute various internal functions at training sites, paying attention to detail; • Identify internal control deficiencies and make recommendations thereto; • Participate in team discussions/meetings; • Conduct research on topics affecting The Western Cape Government and provide input/presentations.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, take initiative and work proactively in a team and independently;
• Responsible for the delivery of quality products and services;
• Must pay attention to detail;
• Communicate clearly, openly and honestly in all instances;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and leadership potential are important.
Closing Date: 30 November 2015