This position requires a self-driven, diligent individual with great administration skills, a good knowledge of online media and a passion and knowledge of analytics and stats/marketing reports. Writing and editing skills are also an advantage. A strong passion for the exciting world of travel, wildlife and conservation is also an essential requirement when working at Africa Geographic.
Africa Geographic offers a magnificent training ground for an entry-level candidate to grow and learn in this ever-changing industry. Although the role is for a temporary internship position if the candidate shows promise they could find themselves with exciting career prospects at Africa Geographic.
– Generate daily statistics and marketing reports
– Develop analytics tools
– Analysing statistical data and implementing improvements
– Assist in ad sales
– Assist with website SEO
– Constant monitoring and updating of social media
– Digital marketing together with the online editorial team
– Follow up regularly with clients for marketing purposes
– Photo editing and video editing
– Assist with administration
– Article writing and editing
Please note: if you have not been contacted, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Only short list candidates will be contacted.
– Strong administrative skills
– Strong computer skills
– A good understanding of Google Analytics and other advert plugins
– Broad understanding of digital marketing
– SEO experience
– Interest and passion for travel, wildlife, conservation and Africa
– Attention to detail
– Good time management skills
– Strategic thinker
– Must work well under pressure
– Basic understanding of social media
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Only Cape Town residents may apply please.
Closing: 27 November 2015
+ 27 21 701 1623