PSFA seeks to appoint a Digital Marketing Intern, based in Cape Town.
Peninsula School Feeding Association is a collaborative working environment where team members work together to solve new and challenging problems for the betterment of our clients i.e. both the schools children on our feeding programme at the various learning institutions, as well as our donors who provide the support to keep the feeding going.
This collaborative environment gives all team members a voice when it comes to solving problems. The organisation believes that nobody has a copyright on good ideas which is why we rely on its team members to participate in virtually all levels of decision making.
The Digital Marketing Intern will work directly with the Fundraising Manager to develop and execute various online and print communication strategies to nurture PSFA’s existing stakeholders and to attract and secure additional donors.
The intern will be exposed to advanced digital media initiatives such as paid search engine marketing, ad serving, display advertising, digital fundraising platforms and more. There will be ample opportunity to contribute ideas to management.
Additional job responsibilities could be developed around the candidates’ strengths.
- Draft and implement communications strategy for PSFA in conjunction with the Resource Mobilisation team
- The registration and continued maintenance of PSFA’s presence on online fundraising platforms e.g. GivenGain, Backabuddy
- Assist with the development and continued maintenance of the PSFA website
- Assist with the development and continued maintenance of all and potential PSFA social media platforms
- Write and distribute of media releases for PSFA activities and events
- Write, collate, edit and proofread articles for PSFA newsletters, annual report and other publications
- Capture the stories from the children we feed, the feeding coordinators, teachers and principals at PSFA schools as well as our donors
- Assist with capturing the living archives of PSFA
- Assist with implementation of the PSFA Google AdWord Campaign
- Assist in the improvement of the digital analytics of PSFA donors in order to better understand present donors
- Assist to develop and maintain Email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with general office administrative duties when required
- Outstanding communication and computer skills as well as an in-depth understanding of the internet;
- Candidate must be self-motivated, mature, decisive, and possess an exceptionally strong attention to detail;
- The ability to communicate persuasively orally and in writing is vital;
- The candidate must be proficient with various components of Microsoft Office (proficiency with other programs is a plus).
Remuneration: Paid Internship.
Opportunity closing date: Monday, 23 November, 2015
To apply, submit a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Peninsula School Feeding Association, refer to www.psfa.org.za.