Find your niche… confirm your suspicions…so this is what it’s all about! Here’s your chance to spend 3 months in a busy, innovative digital agency gaining experience in managing projects in this increasingly popular industry.
Techsys Digital is…
…a full service digital agency based in Muizenberg. Our services include strategy, design and user experience, WeChat development, app development, social media and online advertising, reporting, insights and consumer data (CRM), messaging solutions and augmented reality.
Your tasks would include…
- Answering the phone and offering hospitality to clients (hey, you’re an intern!)
- Assisting the project/account management team with their presentations and perhaps suggesting an idea or two
- Compiling reports on mailers and Google analytics
- Conducting research on latest trends and campaign strategies
- Assisting with scope of work documents
- Cleaning lists on Excel
- Be crazy about digital marketing.
- Drive your friends and family nuts with running commentaries on social trends and the latest app
- Spend more money on cell phone data than is good for you
- Have played around on social media platforms and related software: Facebook, Facebook Advertising, Twitter, Hoot Suite
- Be good at research and reporting
- Regularly be described as organised, efficient and reliable
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills (no, emoticons don’t count!)
- Thrive on meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
The next step…
We know you don’t have much experience to fill your CV with, so along with your brief CV please send a few pages telling us:
- Which three brands you feel stand out in the digital marketing sphere? Did you love their latest campaign? Platform? Tweet activated vending machine?
Applications for this paid three-month internship position close on 15 November 2015.
Please email your campaign/brand analysis, CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applicants must be available for an interview in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must hold valid SA passports or work permits. No recruitment agencies please.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.