- This (paid) internship is a fantastic opportunity for Engineering/ICT/Telecoms students to get work experience at a major SA mobile operator.
- You will have the opportunity to understand how the mobile operator’s radio network functions and get exposure to the technology that makes mobile calls happen.
- You primary role will be to collect the mobile operator’s radio network data whilst ensuring the data is sound and accurately represents the mobile operator’s assets.
- Completed Engineering Degree e.g. B.Sc.
- Third and fourth year students will also be considered
- Available full time for 2 to 3 months from mid-December 2015 to March 2016
- Formal training will be provided
- Must be a South African citizen
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Email)
- Attention to detail
- Able to think logically
- Able to plan & organize
- Able to follow processes & procedures
- Able to think out the box
- Able to work with moderate supervision
- Verbal and written fluency in English
How to apply