Applications are invited from the candidates who have completed a qualification on a National Certificate; 3 year National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree ;B.Tech / Postgraduate diploma / Honours’ degree / Master’s degree in the following study fields:
|Accounting / Finance / Statistics|
|Administration / Management|
|Supply Chain Management|
|Health and safety|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
The work experience learners will receive a monthly stipend as follows:
- R1, 583.60 per month for a qualification less than 2 years;
- R2,400 .00 per month for a two year qualification
- R3, 210.00 per month for a 3 year qualification (National Diploma, Degree)
- R3, 745.00 per month for a 4 year qualification (Post graduate Diploma, B.Tech, Honours)
- R4, 815.00 per month for a Masters Degree.
- People who have already participated / benefited in Government or the private sector Work Experience / Internship / In-service Programme for a period of 12 months and above will not be considered.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognized qualification(s)
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applications must be submitted through on-line application system found at- eThekwini Municipality and click on eCareers. Applicants are advised that fax, e-mails, manual and late applications will not be accepted.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Employment Equity Principles will be applicable in the recruitment process, to redress the imbalances in work experience placement experienced by designated groups, to ensure their equitable representation in all categories. People with disabilities who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
- People who have previously applied need to reapply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on-line by following the under mentioned registration process:
Step 1: Log onto eThekwini Municipality , click on e-Careers
Step 2: Create a User Profile by clicking on Register
Step 3: Once your profile has been created on the system, you will receive an email confirming that you have successfully registered. This email will contain your Username and Password which can be used to access e-Careers
Step 4: Once logged in, you may complete and submit your application
Step 5: Ensure that all fields populated
Step 6: Once you have submitted an application, an email acknowledging your application will be sent to your inbox so ensure you have a valid e-mail address
CLOSING DATE : 27 November 2015
ENQUIRIES : Nompumelelo Phakathi / Phindile Tshabangu Tel 031 311 3192