The Internship is targeted at high potential Finance professionals with the ambition to pursue a managerial career in Finance. The main objectives of the internship are providing young professionals with a platform for accelerated career development in a challenging and demanding environment with tremendous growth potential. The Internship program has been designed for early-in-career individuals who demonstrate excellence finance and in leadership.
Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, the internship program is expected to last about 12 months and the program will cover various Finance functions in Controlling, Accounting and projects within South Africa and supporting the sub-regions of Namibia and Mauritius.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
This successful candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A University degree in finance or accounting is essential.
- Working experience in finance is preferred but not essential
- Fluent English required (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Ability to build strong partnership with business partners across organizational boundaries.
- Strong sense of ownership for projects and results is a must.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts, financial forecasting, processes and systems.
- Ambition, will, skill and mind-set to succeed in future leadership roles.
- Self-motivation and drive to learn and continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking abilities.
- A creative, out-of-the-box approach to problem solving with a positive ‘can –do’ attitude.
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint and preferably around SAP.
How to apply
Click here to apply online